Warm chocolate croissants with ice cream
- August 2008
- A large bar of plain chocolate
- 4 good-quality, fresh croissants
- A dusting of icing sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- A handful of strawberries
- Cut the chocolate into small squares.
- Split open the croissants and tuck a few squares of chocolate into each one.
- Warm them through in a hot oven for 5 minutes until the chocolate melts.
- Dust the croissants with icing sugar and serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream and a few strawberries on the side.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...