Warm goat’s cheese and courgette salad
- July 2011
- For 2-4 people
- Ready in 20 minutes
This courgette salad with goat’s cheese, rocket and toasted pine nuts make a mouthwatering combo in this vegetarian summer dish.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 35g (9.7g saturated)
- 2.2g (1.9g sugars)
For 4 servings
- 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g goat’s cheese from a log, cut into rounds
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- Toss the courgettes in 1½ tbsp of the olive oil. Heat a griddle until smoking, then cook the courgettes for 1 minute on each side until charred and tender. Put in a serving dish.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and put the goat’s cheese on a tray lined with foil. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and season with black pepper. Grill for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Mix the lemon zest and juice with the garlic in a small bowl. Season and whisk in the extra- virgin olive oil. Pour over the courgettes, add the pine nuts and rocket, then toss. Top with the cheese and let your guests help themselves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Sweet potato, rocket and goats cheese salad
Anjum Anand’s healthy Ayurvedic salad recipe. Follow the link below to find out your body...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...