Welcome to our brand new website!
We hope you love our new website as much as we do, take a good look around and don’t forget to tell us what you think.
We’ve been working hard to update our tired old website to bring you a shiny new one. Here’s what has changed:
- There’s a powerful search to help you find the exact recipe you’re looking for. You can also filter the results depending on the occasion, course, method, dietary requirement or main ingredient.
- You can save recipes, articles or collections to your my delicious. folder – so all your favourite recipes are kept in one place for you.
- Our clear drop-down menus make it easier to find what you’re looking for .
- There are social media buttons on each page so you can share recipes with friends and family.
- The images are a lot bigger now to show our inspiring food photographs in all their glory.
- The website is now easy to read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Wherever you are you’ll be able to find a recipe with ease.
Please note, we’ve also had to change your password for security reasons – all you have to do is log in using the email address that you signed up to the old website and click on ‘forgot your password’ – we’ll generate a new one for you and email it to you.
Of course, the website isn’t perfect (yet!) but we’re working hard to fix any broken links and errors as quickly as possible. In the meantime we hope you enjoy using the new and improved www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...