We’re hiring! Check out our new food stylist role
What’s the role? Food stylist, Eye to Eye Media, London
More info: Eye to Eye Media produce high quality food media including the award-winning delicious. magazine, website and social channels alongside a portfolio of highly acclaimed food media projects for key clients such as Waitrose & Partners. It’s busy, exciting and most importantly we LOVE food. We have large, highly-engaged audiences cross-platform, and we strive to produce the best quality content for them to enjoy, whether it’s a recipe, video or an in-depth feature about a food producer or manufacturer.
We are looking for an experienced, creative food stylist to join our company Eye to Eye Media (ETE). You will work primarily across deliciousmagazine.co.uk and associated channels, starting as soon as possible. This role reports into our Head of Food.
Testing, cooking and styling recipes to be photographed for delicious. magazine and deliciousmagazine.co.uk. Providing support for commercial projects, as required, with advice on briefs and trends. Supporting the Head of Food and the Shoot Production Manager in managing and organising freelance staff, when required.
Testing and food styling for delicious. (both online and in print) and for commercial clients with the Head of Food and Recipe Developer. Assisting in recipe development and contributing to wider food features and content where needed.
- Taking ownership of the food styling requirements within Eye To Eye Media, ensuring all tested recipes look as good as possible on shoots
- Working closely with the Shoot Production Manager to ensure shoots are as efficient as possible
- Adhering to and assisting with styling briefs for photographers/prop stylists with the Art Desk
- Working with the Art Desk and Head of Food on visuals
- New recipes for digital and print
- delicious. Australia content
- For native or advertorial campaigns – occasional
- Responding to cooking queries from users and readers
- Assisting with proofreading where needed to make sure all recipes are correct
- Support for both internal and commercial projects, as required
Key skills and experience
- Wide knowledge of and passion for food
- Strong experience of food styling with the confidence to test, cook and style dishes across a wide range of styles and cuisines
- Ability to work efficiently to regular tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of current trends in the food world (social, chefs, restaurants, online and television)
- Creative flair and an eye for strong visuals and design
- Recipe development skills
- Ability to be flexible to suit the demands of the job; the ability to change and adapt
- Good team player
- Strong organisational skills
If this is you, please get in touch by emailing our Head of Food Tom Shingler at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full CV, examples of previous work and a brief summary of why you believe you are right for this role. Last date for applications will be 27th May 2022.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...