Win a three-night escape to Seville worth £1,200
The Luxury Travel Book, a select collection of private apartments and villas to rent in beautiful destinations, is offering delicious. readers the chance to win a three-night stay for two people in one of Spain’s most vibrant cities – including return flights from the UK.
Our winner and their guest will be put up in style at the sunlight-filled Giralda 1, a chic, contemporary self-catering apartment in the historical centre of Seville. It’s the perfect base from which to explore the Andalusian capital and its great food and drink.
You could enjoy…
- A fantastic location in the heart of the city, minutes from the spectacular royal palace (Alcázar) and cathedral
- An array of restaurants nearby, with the popular tapas bars of Mateos Gago street just steps away
- Two terraces for relaxing over an al fresco breakfast or evening drinks, including a view of La Giralda – Seville Cathedral’s famous bell tower
- Two bedrooms (one double and one single), with rainfall showers in both the master en suite and family bathroom
- A kitchen equipped with crockery and utensils – shop and cook with ingredients from Seville’s markets in the comfort of your own apartment
To enter this competition, please fill out the below form and answer the question.
*Please note that the prize is valid between 1 September 2022 and 31 March 2023, excluding bank holidays and subject to availability. The prize includes return flights from the UK to Seville for two people to a maximum value of £200 per person. The prize does not include meals or any other food or drink, spending money or the cost or provision of any travel except the flights referred to above.
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter