Win a country house hotel stay, worth over £500
Oops! This competition has now ended. Click to find all of our current competitions.
Cook the five-a-day soup on our March 2019 front cover and you could win a stay, with dinner, at the historical Great Fosters hotel in Surrey.
Try your hand at the red pepper soup, topped with ricotta dumplings, on the cover of this month’s issue and you could win an overnight stay for two, with a three-course dinner and breakfast the next day, at the historical Great Fosters hotel in Surrey.
The former Elizabethan hunting lodge was England’s AA Hotel of the Year 2018/2019. Grade 1 listed, it sits in 50 acres of gardens and parkland, in which the winner and friend can stroll before dinner and coffee in the two-AA-rosette Estate Grill.
The prize includes a night in one of the hotel’s more spacious rooms, a three-course dinner, plus a full English breakfast in the morning.
To enter, make the five-a-day soup on our March 2019 cover, take a picture and share it with us on:
- Facebook (send us a message)
- Twitter (tag us @deliciousmag and use #imadeitdelicious)
- Instagram (tag us @deliciousmag and use #imadeitdelicious)
- Or email your photo to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/promotions and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday Sunday 31 March 2019.
6. There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive a three course dinner in The Estate Grill with coffee, an overnight stay in an historic room and full English breakfast.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10.Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11.Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and
conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion, if deemed
necessary in its opinion.
12.Promoter: Great Fosters, Stroude Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9UR