Win a set of stylish cookware, worth £550
Oops! This competition has now ended. Head on over to all our current competitions instead.
Re-create our cover-star burger for the chance to win stylish Joseph Joseph kitchenware.
Award-winning housewares brand Joseph Joseph is known for designing clever and good-looking products. If your picture of this month’s cover recipe is chosen as our winner, you’ll be able to update your kitchen kit with this fantastic collection of fabulous cookware.
Here’s what the prize includes: a set of Elevate knives with a bamboo block; an Index bamboo chopping board set; a Cut & Carve bamboo chopping board and a Chop2Pot bamboo folding chopping board; plus the bestselling Joseph Joseph bread bin with bamboo cutting board lid.
Also included are an Elevate Carousel 100 six-piece utensil set, a Nest 100 nine-piece nesting bowl set and a Stretch 100 expandable trivet.
To enter, make the veggie burger on our May 2019 cover, take a picture and share it with us on:
- Facebook (send us a message)
- Twitter (tag us @deliciousmag and use #imadeitdelicious)
- Instagram (tag us @deliciousmag and use #imadeitdelicious)
- Or email your photo to us: email@example.com
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/promotions and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday 31 May 2019.
6. There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive a Joseph Joseph set of Elevate knives with a bamboo block; an Index bamboo chopping board set; a Cut & Carve bamboo chopping board; a Chop2Pot bamboo folding chopping board and the bestselling Joseph Joseph bread bin with bamboo cutting board lid.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10.Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11.Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and
conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion, if deemed
necessary in its opinion.
12.Promoter: Joseph Joseph Ltd, 100 Union Street, London, SE1 0NL