Win a six-course meal and stay at The Petersham hotel
Oops! This competition has now closed. Check out all our current competitions instead.
Make Martha Collison’s double chocolate cake on our Easter front cover, send us a picture and you could win a stay at The Petersham Hotel, including a six-course dinner and breakfast the next morning.
Re-create Martha Collison’s spectacular double chocolate cake on our Easter cover and you could win a stay for two to remember at The Petersham hotel in leafy Richmond, southwest London. You’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Thames and the surrounding parkland from your stunning Riverview double room.
Your stay will also include dinner in the hotel’s elegant Petersham Restaurant, where you’ll be treated to the spectacular six-course tasting menu from talented head chef Jean-Didier Gouges. Look forward to inventive modern British cooking using the best seasonal produce, accompanied by a carefully chosen wine flight.
The following morning, sit back and enjoy the view again as you and your guest have breakfast (cooked or continental) in the restaurant.
To enter, make the chocolate cake on our April 2019 cover, take a picture and share it with us on:
- Facebook (send us a message)
- Twitter (tag us @deliciousmag and use #imadeitdelicious)
- Instagram (tag us @deliciousmag and use #imadeitdelicious)
- Or email your photo to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/promotions and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday 30 April 2019.
6. There is one prize to be won. The winner and guest will receive a night’s stay at The Petersham Hotel plus a six-course dinner from their tasting menu and breakfast the next day.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10.Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11.Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and
conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion, if deemed
necessary in its opinion.
12.Promoter: The Petersham, Nightingale Lane, Richmond, Surrey, TW10 6UZ