- 350g ready-made polenta
- 10g ready-grated Parmesan
- 350g jar of tomato sauce
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- A handful of pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 free-range chicken breasts (with skin)
- Fresh basil leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. In a large ovenproof dish, break up the ready-made polenta into chunks, sprinkle with Parmesan and season. Spoon over tomato sauce and scatter with cherry tomatoes, black olives and capers.
- Top with chicken breasts. Season, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves to serve.
- Not keen on polenta? Substitute it with diced butternut squash.