delicious. Produce Awards T&Cs
Terms and conditions for the delicious. Produce Awards 2018.
Producer: the maker, grower, harvester or creator of an Item.
Item: a product or ingredient made, grown, created or harvested by the Producer.
All information forms part of the terms and conditions (Terms).
- The Awards are open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Channel Islands aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
- Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives.
- To enter, complete the entry form. One nominated Item per entry. No purchase necessary.
- Nominations for the Awards open on 1 March 2018. Nominations for the Awards close at midnight on 16 April 2018.
- Eye to Eye Media Ltd shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- There is no charge for a member of the public to nominate a Producer or Item for the Awards.
- For Producers entering the Awards there is a Fee of £75 for the first Item entered, and £35 thereafter for further products from the same business. There is no limit to the number of Items that can be entered in the Awards. Payment can be made only by the Producer entering the Awards.
- It is the responsibility of the Producer to ensure that the product(s) they are entering meet the guidelines.
- Producers who decide to withdraw from the awards will have the option of having their Fee refunded. The cut-off date for any requests for a refund of payment is midnight 20 March 2018.
- Eye to Eye Media Ltd’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered herein and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- Shortlisted businesses will be responsible for sending, and the cost of sending entered Items to London in October 2018 for the final judging.
- Shortlisted businesses will be notified by 30 May 2018.
- Emails will not be accepted, entries in the incorrect format will not be considered and entries received after the closing date may not be accepted.
- No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed. Winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges. The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners agree to take part in publicity.
- Information given will be used solely for the administration of the Awards.
- Eye to Eye Media reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the Awards, if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Entry to the Awards constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name, image and any entry photograph or any copyright material submitted (the “Materials”), for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation. Entrants grant to Eye to Eye Media Ltd a licence of the rights and all other rights, title and interest in and to the Materials in perpetuity so that Eye to Eye Media Ltd shall be entitled to exploit the Materials throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented. Eye to Eye Media Ltd does not guarantee to use the Material(s) within any specified period of time, or at all. Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to use, store, publish or transmit all Material(s) in its archives in any format whether printed electronic or otherwise.
- Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this Competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice.
- The delicious. Produce Awards nomination panel, have the right to fast track, produce which they believe add value to the judging process into the regional judging short list without that product having to pay an entry fee. All other criteria for entry must be met.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Eye to Eye Media Ltd be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with the Awards.
- These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe