Pink peppercorn and vodka pickle
- March 2018
- Serves 6 as a sharing starter
- 5 min, plus marinating
Serve this Scandi-style pickle with rye crisp breads, smoked salmon and extra dill for a bright and beautiful starter.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 0.3g (no saturated)
- 1.6g (1.6g sugars)
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 2 tsp pink peppercorns
- 1 small bunch finely chopped fresh dill
- 150g finely sliced radishes
- 1 cucumber
- In a bowl, whisk together the vodka, white wine vinegar, caster sugar, salt, pink peppercorns and dill until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Add the radishes and cucumber, peeled into ribbons. Stir, then set aside for 10-15 minutes. Serve scattered with extra dill.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Beetroot and apple pickle with caraway and coriander
”You can grate the beetroot and apples if you’re making the pickle to be eaten...
Beef carpaccio with pickled beetroot and horseradish
Andy Appleton’s beef carpaccio recipe combines classic flavours that truly complement each other. The pickled...