- December 2012
- 50ml good-quality gin
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Luxardo Maraschino Originale Cherry Liqueur
- ½ tbsp crème de violette – available from thedrinkshop.com
- Maraschino cherries to serve
- Put all the ingredients except the maraschino cherries in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake well for 20 seconds, then strain into a chilled coupe glass. Drop in a cherry and serve.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter