- December 2012
- 50ml good-quality gin
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Luxardo Maraschino Originale Cherry Liqueur
- ½ tbsp crème de violette – available from thedrinkshop.com
- Maraschino cherries to serve
- Put all the ingredients except the maraschino cherries in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake well for 20 seconds, then strain into a chilled coupe glass. Drop in a cherry and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...