Baked gnocchi with spinach and mushrooms
- March 2007
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 500g fresh potato gnocchi
- 350g tub spinach and ricotta pasta sauce
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chestnut mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in boiling, salted water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Gently stir in the mushrooms and the spinach and ricotta pasta sauce.
- Tip into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, until bubbling. Serve with a mixed salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter