Baked gnocchi with spinach and mushrooms
- March 2007
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 500g fresh potato gnocchi
- 350g tub spinach and ricotta pasta sauce
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chestnut mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in boiling, salted water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Gently stir in the mushrooms and the spinach and ricotta pasta sauce.
- Tip into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, until bubbling. Serve with a mixed salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...