Chilli prawn stir-fry
- May 2005
- Serves 4
- Ready in 10 minutes
Heat things up a bit with this chilli prawn stir-fry. As it uses ready-prepared stir-fry vegetables this quick dish saves you the task of washing and chopping – it’s as good as having your very own sous chef in the kitchen.
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 thinly sliced, deseeded red chilli
- 250g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs dark soy sauce
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 300g pack cooked and peeled prawns
- Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan until hot. Add chilli and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, some salt and pepper and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in red wine vinegar, dark soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and cook until bubbling.
- Finally, add the cooked and peeled prawns and heat through.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick chicken and green veg stir-fry
A shortcut midweek supper that makes the best use of time-saving ingredients, this chicken stir-fry...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...