- April 2013
- Serves 4
- 10 minutes to make, 20 minutes to cook
The smoky paprika flavour of chorizo pairs wonderfully with chicken in this quick and simple stuffed chicken breast recipe.
- 22.2g (6.2g saturated)
- 22.4g (3.7g sugars)
- 1 shallot, grated
- small handful finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 large beaten free-range egg
- skinned meat from 120g cooking chorizo
- squeeze of lemon
- 4 large free-range chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5.
- In a bowl, mix the grated shallot, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, the chorizo and a squeeze of lemon.
- Make a pocket between the skin and meat of 4 large free-range chicken breasts, ensuring the skin stays attached at the sides. Stuff each breast with a quarter of the chorizo mixture and press to spread. Season the skin and rub with olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then serve with mash, greens and lemon wedges.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spanish chicken and potato stew
Spicy chorizo sausage gives this Spanish chicken recipe its distinctive flavour and rich colour. Make...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...