- April 2013
- Serves 4
- 10 minutes to make, 20 minutes to cook
The smoky paprika flavour of chorizo pairs wonderfully with chicken in this quick and simple stuffed chicken breast recipe.
- 22.2g (6.2g saturated)
- 22.4g (3.7g sugars)
See Wine Match
- 1 shallot, grated
- small handful finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 large beaten free-range egg
- skinned meat from 120g cooking chorizo
- squeeze of lemon
- 4 large free-range chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5.
- In a bowl, mix the grated shallot, parsley, breadcrumbs, egg, the chorizo and a squeeze of lemon.
- Make a pocket between the skin and meat of 4 large free-range chicken breasts, ensuring the skin stays attached at the sides. Stuff each breast with a quarter of the chorizo mixture and press to spread. Season the skin and rub with olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then serve with mash, greens and lemon wedges.
What's the perfect wine match?
Use promo code DELICIOUS to get £10 off when you spend £40 or more.£9.99 | Buy Now See all Tempranillo
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spanish chicken and potato stew
Spicy chorizo sausage gives this Spanish chicken recipe its distinctive flavour and rich colour. Make...