Couscous with tuna
- October 2008
- 100g couscous
- 100ml hot chicken stock or water
- ½ can tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- Handful stoned black olives, finely chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
For the dressing
- Freshly squeezed juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Put the couscous in a bowl, pour over the hot stock or water, cover and leave for 10 minutes. Once the grains of couscous have absorbed all the liquid, fluff them up with a fork. Stir in the tuna, olives and tomatoes.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a screw-top jar, secure the lid and shake together. Stir into the couscous. Transfer to a plastic container and chill until ready to take to school.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy salad recipes
Quinoa, tenderstem broccoli, avocado and tuna salad
If you’re looking for a healthy, tasty and super speedy...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter