Crayfish and mango salad
- August 2017
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 20 min
This fresh and light salad is the perfect summer supper. The sweetness of the mango compliments the rest of the ingredients seamlessly.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 11.2g (1g saturated)
- 46.1g (15g sugars)
- 200g frozen shelled soya beans
- Juice 4 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- 4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sweet and spicy chilli sauce (we used Lingham’s)
- 400g cooked and ready to eat egg noodles
- 300g cooked crayfish tails
- 200g ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 200g cucumber, sliced
- 200g radishes, finely sliced
- Handful mixed fresh herbs, finely chopped (we like mint and coriander)
- Put the soya beans in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, then set aside.
- For the dressing, mix the lime juice, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a large salad bowl until smooth.
- Add the soya beans, egg noodles, crayfish tails, mango, cucumber, radishes and herbs to the salad bowl, toss well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve straightaway.
If you can’t find crayfish tails this salad is just as good made with white crabmeat or cooked peeled prawns.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy salad recipes
Green bean and pea salad with salad cream dressing
This fresh green bean and fresh pea salad is the perfect accompaniment to any summery...