Crispy bacon, chilli and tomato rigatoni
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 20 minutes
There’s lots of flavour packed into the budget pasta recipe; with bacon, olives, capers and chilli. It’s a quick, simple, hearty dish that’s a great midweek meal for family or friends.
- 400g rigatoni
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 10 pitted black olives, halved
- 350g tub tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- Cook the rigatoni according to the pack instructions, then drain and reserve some water.
- Fry the rashers in a large frying pan for 5 minutes. Add the chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add the capers, olives, and tub of pasta sauce and warm through.
- Stir in the crème fraîche, the pasta and reserved water. Season and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Bacon, beans and lemon carbonara
You only need 20 minutes to make our take on classic carbonara. Made with bacon,...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...