Crispy bacon, chilli and tomato rigatoni
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 20 minutes
There’s lots of flavour packed into the budget pasta recipe; with bacon, olives, capers and chilli. It’s a quick, simple, hearty dish that’s a great midweek meal for family or friends.
- 400g rigatoni
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 10 pitted black olives, halved
- 350g tub tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- Cook the rigatoni according to the pack instructions, then drain and reserve some water.
- Fry the rashers in a large frying pan for 5 minutes. Add the chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add the capers, olives, and tub of pasta sauce and warm through.
- Stir in the crème fraîche, the pasta and reserved water. Season and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter