Easy focaccia pizza bianco
- July 2013
- Serves 4
- Ready in 20 minutes
These quick and easy mini pizza biancos combine salty parma ham, creamy mozzarella and peppery rocket on a focaccia bread base – it’s a match made in heaven.
- 27.3g (10.2g saturated)
- 44.6g (3.3g sugars)
- 4 mini focaccia, halved
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 125g mozzarella, torn
- 8 sun-blush tomatoes, chopped
- 75g dolcelatte cheese, crumbled
- 3 parma ham rashers, torn
- Handful of watercress to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put the focaccia pieces on a baking sheet, drizzle over the 4 tbsp oil, then top each with mozzarella, tomatoes, dolcelatte cheese and parma ham. Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the focaccia is hot.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven, then top with the watercress. Add another drizzle of olive oil, then serve.
Try spreading the bases with pesto before adding goat’s cheese or ricotta, then scatter with rocket to serve.
Rate & review