Fresh peach bellini
- August 2018
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 5 min
Use fresh peaches in this quick and easy-to-make summery cocktail that’s perfect for alfresco dinner parties in the garden.
- 2 ripe peaches, stoned and diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- Chilled prosecco
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Put the peaches, lemon juice and sugar in a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pass the purée through a sieve (discard the solids), then divide among 6 champagne glasses.
- Top up with chilled prosecco and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Campari and tomato cooler cocktail
A refreshingly fruity summer drink. Serve this healthy recipe for Campari and tomato cooler outdoors.