Fresh peach bellini
- August 2018
- 2 ripe peaches, stoned and diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- Chilled prosecco
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Put the peaches, lemon juice and sugar in a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pass the purée through a sieve (discard the solids), then divide among 6 champagne glasses.
- Top up with chilled prosecco and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Campari and tomato cooler cocktail
A refreshingly fruity summer drink. Serve this healthy recipe for Campari and tomato cooler outdoors.
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...