Peach and passion fruit bellini
- January 2013
- Serves 10
- Hands-on time 5 min
A twist on the classic bellini, this peach and passion fruit cocktail makes an elegant alternative to champagne for Christmas or New Years Eve celebrations.
- 200ml peach purée, such as Funkinpro White Peach fruit purée, (or you can make your own)
- 200ml fresh passion fruit juice, strained
- 50ml fresh lemon juice
- 100ml peach schnapps (optional)
- 750ml bottle prosecco, chilled
- 1 firm, slightly under-ripe peach, sliced, to garnish
- Chill 10 tall champagne flutes in the fridge ahead of making the cocktail. Pour the peach purée, fruit juices and schnapps, if using, into a large jug with a few ice cubes and stir. Strain and divide among the chilled flutes, then top with the prosecco. Slot a slice of peach onto the rim of each glass to garnish.
Rate & review