Gin and tonic ice lollies
- Online only
- Makes 8
- Hands-on time 10 min, plus freezing
Turn childhood memories of ice lollies into a grown-up’s reality with gin and tonic on a stick – perfect for warmer weather festivities or a weeknight treat.
We’ve got a gorgeous granita version as well.
- 100g caster sugar
- 80ml gin
- Juice of 1 lime
- 225ml tonic water
- 4 slices cucumber, cut into half-moons
- 8 fresh raspberries
You’ll also need…
- 8 x 80ml ice lolly mould and eight lolly sticks
- Put the sugar with 50ml cold water in small saucepan and cook over a low/medium heat (don’t let it boil) until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool completely.
- When cool, put the sugar syrup in a medium pouring jug with the gin, lime juice and tonic water, then mix. Put a cucumber slice and a raspberry into each of the lolly moulds, then pour the mixture evenly into the moulds. Add the lolly sticks and put in the freezer. Freeze until solid (ideally overnight).
The lollies will keep for up to a month in the freezer. Make these a day before you want to serve them
Rate & review