Greek yogurt, lemon and tahini dip
- July 2012
- Serves 4
- Ready in 10 min
This dip recipe combines Greek yoghurt with lemon and tahini, a perfect accompaniment to crudites and flatbreads.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 11.1g (3.3g saturated)
- 5.2g (4.8g sugars)
- 2 shallots
- 1 large garlic clove
- 200ml Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Drizzle of clear honey
- Handful of toasted sesame seeds
- Spring onions, thinly slice
- Warm flatbreads, for serving
- Finely chop 2 shallots and crush 1 large garlic clove, then transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, tahini and lemon juice, then mix well to combine.
- Taste and season. Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the sesame seeds and the spring onions.
- Serve with warm flatbreads for dipping or spoon over lamb steaks.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...