Honey and nut glazed oranges
- October 2010
- 6 oranges
- 75g butter
- 75g honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- Remove all the skin and pith from the oranges with a sharp knife, then slice between the membranes to remove the segments and place in a serving bowl with any juice.
- Heat the butter, honey and cinnamon in a pan over a low heat until the butter has completely melted, then increase the heat and bubble for a couple of minutes until sticky. Whisk to emulsify.
- Pour the sauce over the orange segments, scatter with the nuts and serve with crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...