Leftover turkey bake
- January 2006
- 450g small potatoes, diced
- 25g butter, cut into little pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 350g cooked turkey (leftovers from Christmas or bought from the supermarket deli counter)
- 1 carton New Covent Garden Food Co Spicy Corn Soup
- 75g bread (we like Vogel’s Mixed Grain Brown Bread)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Blanch the potatoes in boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until just tender. Drain well and put into a buttered ovenproof dish.
- Roughly cut up the turkey and add to the potatoes. Pour in the soup and mix well.
- Whizz up the bread to make breadcrumbs and scatter over the top. Dot with the butter and bake for 25 minutes until golden and bubbling. Serve with garden peas.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter