Mushroom, tomato and egg burger
- November 2005
- 2 large flat mushrooms
- 2 thick slices of beef tomato
- 2 tbsp garlic butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 burger buns
- A few baby spinach leaves
- Destalk mushrooms and put on a grill pan or baking tray, along with tomato slices. Dot everything with a little garlic butter (about a tablespoon) and pop under a medium-hot grill for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a small knob of garlic butter in a frying pan. Crack in eggs and cook for a few minutes to set the white.
- Toast burger buns. Top each bottom half with a few baby spinach leaves, a grilled mushroom, a tomato slice and a fried egg. Sandwich with the bun tops and serve with oven-baked chips.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...