Portobello mushroom burgers
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 min
Meaty portobello mushrooms make a great alternative to beefburgers; a veggie meal even carnivores will love.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 4 large, open-cup mushrooms
- 4 seeded buns
- 4 slices of Taleggio cheese
- Chilli jelly
- Rocket leaves to serve
- Drizzle the open-cup mushrooms with olive oil and season. Grill until cooked.
- Split open the seeded buns, top the base of each bun with slices of Taleggio cheese and grill until melted.
- Serve the mushrooms in the grilled cheese buns with a dollop of chilli jelly and some rocket leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Halloumi and sweet potato burgers with chilli, mint and mashed avocado
Slices of halloumi and sweet potato are marinated, grilled and placed in burger buns spread...