Paprika chicken with rice
- March 2007
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 minutes
Try this easy paprika chicken recipe made with a dash of harissa and a dollop of yoghurt.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 2 boneless chicken breasts with skin
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste (we like Belazu Rose Harissa)
- a 250g pack Tilda Rizazz Mediterranean Tomato Basmati Rice
- Natural yogurt, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Make a few slashes in the chicken breasts. Place on a baking sheet and brush each all over with the harissa paste. Place under the grill and cook for about 12 minutes, turning halfway, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pack rice according to the packet instructions.
- Serve the chicken with the rice, some natural yogurt and lemon wedges, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Breaded chicken with stir-fried cabbage and sprouts
This speedy 30-minute chicken recipe is served with stir-fried cabbage and sprouts.