Paprika chicken with rice
- March 2007
- 2 boneless chicken breasts with skin
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste (we like Belazu Rose Harissa)
- a 250g pack Tilda Rizazz Mediterranean Tomato Basmati Rice
- Natural yogurt, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Make a few slashes in the chicken breasts. Place on a baking sheet and brush each all over with the harissa paste. Place under the grill and cook for about 12 minutes, turning halfway, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pack rice according to the packet instructions.
- Serve the chicken with the rice, some natural yogurt and lemon wedges, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Breaded chicken with stir-fried cabbage and sprouts
This speedy 30-minute chicken recipe is served with stir-fried cabbage and sprouts.
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...