Pasta deli salad
- May 2007
- Serves 4
- Ready in 10 min
A quick and easy pasta recipe made with fresh spinach, ricotta tortelloni, mixed sliced peppers and feta.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 2 x 250-300g packs fresh spinach
- 2 x 250-300g packs ricotta tortelloni.
- 280g jar mixed sliced peppers in olive oil
- 150g feta cubes in olive oil
- 25g fresh basil leaves
- 50g wild rocket
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the spinach and ricotta tortelloni and cook according to the pack instructions. Drain well and tip into a large bowl.
- Drain the mixed peppers and the feta cubes and add to the bowl. Roughly tear over the basil leaves and add the rocket.
- Season with black pepper, stir gently to combine well and serve while warm.
Rate & review