Tortellini with lemon and courgette
- June 2005
- 25g pine nuts
- 250g pack tortellini (we used goat’s cheese and pesto)
- 50g butter
- 1 roughly grated large courgette
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Handful of basil leaves
- Put a large pan of water on to boil. Meanwhile, cook pine nuts in a hot, dry non-stick frying pan until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Tip tortellini into the boiling water and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in the frying pan, add courgette and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, then stir in the lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Add the cooked tortellini and toss well. Season to taste. Divide between 2 plates and scatter with toasted pine nuts and basil leaves to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Summer pasta recipes
Goat’s cheese tortellini with broad bean and pea butter
This goat’s cheese tortellini with broad bean and pea butter...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter