Tortellini with lemon and courgette
- June 2005
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 min
You can pick up a pack of any filled tortellini for this dish, but we found goat’s cheese and pesto to be a great combination with the lemon and courgette.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 25g pine nuts
- 250g pack tortellini (we used goat’s cheese and pesto)
- 50g butter
- 1 roughly grated large courgette
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Handful of basil leaves
- Put a large pan of water on to boil. Meanwhile, cook pine nuts in a hot, dry non-stick frying pan until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Tip tortellini into the boiling water and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in the frying pan, add courgette and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, then stir in the lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Add the cooked tortellini and toss well. Season to taste. Divide between 2 plates and scatter with toasted pine nuts and basil leaves to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Summer pasta recipes
Goat’s cheese tortellini with broad bean and pea butter
This goat’s cheese tortellini with broad bean and pea butter is the perfect summer pasta...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...