Penne with courgettes, herbs and Parmesan
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 25 min
A delightfully quick, fresh, vegetarian pasta recipe.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 250g penne
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped mixed fresh herbs
- 1 tbsp grated vegetarian Parmesan
- Cook the penne according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan and add the courgettes. Cook over a gentle heat until really soft.
- Add the chopped mixed fresh herbs and grated vegetarian Parmesan. Stir the courgettes into the penne and serve.
Rate & review