Penne with courgettes, herbs and Parmesan
- August 2008
- 250g penne
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped mixed fresh herbs
- 1 tbsp grated vegetarian Parmesan
- Cook the penne according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan and add the courgettes. Cook over a gentle heat until really soft.
- Add the chopped mixed fresh herbs and grated vegetarian Parmesan. Stir the courgettes into the penne and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...