Smoked salmon and watercress linguine with chilli crumbs
- September 2012
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 minutes
A quick and easy smoked salmon pasta recipe – made with watercress, chilli and lemon – that will be on the table in 15 minutes.
- 14.9g (2.2 saturated)
- 64.7g (3.2g sugars)
- 350g linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g breadcrumbs
- A couple of pinches of chilli flakes
- 2 glugs of olive oil
- The grated zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 200g smoked salmon, torn
- 50g watercress
- Cook the linguine as instructed on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly toast the breadcrumbs with a couple of pinches of chilli flakes until golden and crisp. Season.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well and toss with the oil, the zest and juice of the lemon, the salmon, and the watercress. Season with black pepper and a little salt. Toss through most of the chilli crumbs, then serve scattered with the remaining crumbs.
Rate & review