Smoked salmon and watercress linguine with chilli crumbs
- September 2012
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 minutes
A quick and easy smoked salmon pasta recipe – made with watercress, chilli and lemon – that will be on the table in 15 minutes.
- 14.9g (2.2 saturated)
- 64.7g (3.2g sugars)
- 350g linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g breadcrumbs
- A couple of pinches of chilli flakes
- 2 glugs of olive oil
- The grated zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 200g smoked salmon, torn
- 50g watercress
- Cook the linguine as instructed on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly toast the breadcrumbs with a couple of pinches of chilli flakes until golden and crisp. Season.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well and toss with the oil, the zest and juice of the lemon, the salmon, and the watercress. Season with black pepper and a little salt. Toss through most of the chilli crumbs, then serve scattered with the remaining crumbs.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...