Pineapple, mango and coconut fruit salad
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 30 minutes
This light tropical fruit salad recipe makes a great quick summer dessert.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 1 pineapple
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and sliced mango
- A few tbsp of vanilla syrup (from Sainsbury’s Special Selection)
- Strips of coconut
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Coconut ice cream (look for Hill Station Coconut and Rum Ice Cream, from gourmet food shops)
- Peel and quarter a ripe pineapple, then cut into long thin wedges. Toss together with the mango.
- Drizzle over the vanilla syrup.
- Toast strips of coconut until crunchy and golden.
- Scatter over the fruit with fresh mint leaves and serve with either coconut ice cream (look for Hill Station Coconut and Rum Ice Cream, from gourmet food shops) or vanilla ice cream.
Rate & review