Pineapple, mango and coconut juice
- October 2015
- Serves 2-4
- Hands-on time 10 min
The coconut water in this juice recipe will leave you feeling hydrated while the mango and pineapple will give you a vitamin boost to start your day.
- 1.2g (0.6g saturated)
- 36.6g (36.2g sugars)
- ½ ripe pineapple (about 300g), peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 500ml chilled coconut water
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Juice ½ lime
- Ice cubes to serve (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and whizz for a minute or so until the juice is completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve over ice, if using, or straight up.
To buy books from Jo Pratt, visit nourishbooks.com
It’s easy to increase the quantities here to serve a crowd.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Mango and banana iced yogurt smoothies
This refreshing mango and banana smoothie recipe is the perfect morning pick-me-up. The perfect partner...