- March 2007
- Bunch of spring onions, trimmed
- 450g lean pork mince
- 1 tbsp good Thai red curry paste
- 100g spring greens, leaves shredded
- 125g medium rice noodles (Blue Dragon, from major supermarkets) or stir-fry rice noodles
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Finely chop 2 spring onions, add to the pork mince, season and mix well. Shape into 24 balls and set aside. Slice the remaining spring onions.
- Boil 2 litres water in a large pan. Stir in the curry paste, add the pork balls and cook for 5 minutes. Add the greens, noodles and spring onions and cook for 2 minutes, or until the noodles are soft. Season, divide between bowls and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...