- March 2007
- Serves 4
- Ready in 30 minutes
This Thai-inspired spicy pork and noodle recipe makes for a quick easy midweek meal.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 12g (4.1g saturated)
- 31.8g (3g sugar)
- Bunch of spring onions, trimmed
- 450g lean pork mince
- 1 tbsp good Thai red curry paste
- 100g spring greens, leaves shredded
- 125g medium rice noodles (Blue Dragon, from major supermarkets) or stir-fry rice noodles
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Finely chop 2 spring onions, add to the pork mince, season and mix well. Shape into 24 balls and set aside. Slice the remaining spring onions.
- Boil 2 litres water in a large pan. Stir in the curry paste, add the pork balls and cook for 5 minutes. Add the greens, noodles and spring onions and cook for 2 minutes, or until the noodles are soft. Season, divide between bowls and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review