Potato and radish salad
- June 2007
- Serves 10
- Ready in 25 min
A simple potato and radish salad recipe that is easy, refreshing – and perfect for a buffet or entertaining.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 7.5g (1.2g saturated)
- 33.9g (3.6g sugars)
- 2kg waxy new potatoes, such as charlottes, halved if large
- 2 bunches of radishes, trimmed and finely sliced
- Bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 punnets mustard cress, trimmed
For the dressing
- 5cm piece fresh horseradish, finely grated, or 2 tbsp horseradish cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Simmer for 15-20 min, until tender. Drain and tip into a large serving bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and pour over the potatoes. Season, toss together and leave to cool. Add the radishes, spring onions and cress and gently toss together.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
New potato, radish and dill salad
Dill and radishes are a welcome inclusion in this summery potato salad recipe.