Potato and radish salad
- June 2007
- 2kg waxy new potatoes, such as charlottes, halved if large
- 2 bunches of radishes, trimmed and finely sliced
- Bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 punnets mustard cress, trimmed
For the dressing
- 5cm piece fresh horseradish, finely grated, or 2 tbsp horseradish cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the potatoes. Simmer for 15-20 min, until tender. Drain and tip into a large serving bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and pour over the potatoes. Season, toss together and leave to cool. Add the radishes, spring onions and cress and gently toss together.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
New potato, radish and dill salad
Dill and radishes are a welcome inclusion in this summery potato salad recipe.
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...