Quick bacon and pesto gnocchi
- September 2005
- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- 25g pine nuts
- 500g gnocchi
- 3 tbsp fresh green pesto
- 100ml half-fat crème fraîche
- Heat a non-stick frying pan until hot. Add bacon and cook for 5 minutes, turning, until golden and crisp. Remove, cool, then break into pieces.
- Add pine nuts to the hot pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute until golden. Set aside.
- Cook gnocchi according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan. Stir in pesto and crème fraîche, season and gently heat through.
- Mix in half the bacon and nuts, then divide between bowls. Scatter with the remaining bacon and nuts to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pesto, parmesan and Parma ham gnocchi
This pesto, parmesan and parma ham gnocchi recipe is ideal for throwing together at the...