Quick bacon and pesto gnocchi
- September 2005
- 6 rashers streaky bacon
- 25g pine nuts
- 500g gnocchi
- 3 tbsp fresh green pesto
- 100ml half-fat crème fraîche
- Heat a non-stick frying pan until hot. Add bacon and cook for 5 minutes, turning, until golden and crisp. Remove, cool, then break into pieces.
- Add pine nuts to the hot pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute until golden. Set aside.
- Cook gnocchi according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan. Stir in pesto and crème fraîche, season and gently heat through.
- Mix in half the bacon and nuts, then divide between bowls. Scatter with the remaining bacon and nuts to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pesto, parmesan and Parma ham gnocchi
This pesto, parmesan and parma ham gnocchi recipe is ideal for throwing together at the...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...