Quick prawn laksa
- August 2008
- 375g rice noodles
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- A handful sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1½ tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- A handful each sugar snap peas, halved, baby corn, halved, and asparagus tips
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 200g pack cooked prawns
- Fresh coriander and lime wedges to squeeze over.
- Soak the rice noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a wok, stir-fry the shiitake mushrooms for 2 minutes, then stir in the red Thai curry paste.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add the sugar snap peas, baby corn, asparagus tips, fish sauce and cooked prawns.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes, then stir in the noodles.
- Serve with fresh coriander and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...