Quick tuna steaks with a tomato and caper dressing
- July 2004
- Serves 2
- Hands on time 30 mins
A quick and easy dinner recipe using fresh tuna steaks. These come topped with a simple but glorious dressing made with tomatoes and capers – all you need to accompany it is an Italian seaside view.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 2 tuna steaks
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of drained capers
- a good splash of lemon juice
- 1 chopped and deseeded tomato
- ½ teaspoon of harissa (chilli paste)
- a handful of chopped coriander
- Take the tuna steaks, brush with olive oil, season, and cook on a griddle pan for 3-4 minutes each side, until just tender but still slightly pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan heat the olive oil with the drained capers, a good splash of lemon juice, the tomato, harissa and chopped coriander. Serve warmed through over the cooked steaks.
Rate & review