Quick tuna steaks with a tomato and caper dressing
- July 2004
- Serves 2
- Hands on time 30 mins
A quick and easy dinner recipe using fresh tuna steaks. These come topped with a simple but glorious dressing made with tomatoes and capers – all you need to accompany it is an Italian seaside view.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 2 tuna steaks
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of drained capers
- a good splash of lemon juice
- 1 chopped and deseeded tomato
- ½ teaspoon of harissa (chilli paste)
- a handful of chopped coriander
- Take the tuna steaks, brush with olive oil, season, and cook on a griddle pan for 3-4 minutes each side, until just tender but still slightly pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan heat the olive oil with the drained capers, a good splash of lemon juice, the tomato, harissa and chopped coriander. Serve warmed through over the cooked steaks.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...