Ricotta and lemon pasta
- September 2011
- 400g pasta (we used linguine)
- 250g frozen peas
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 150g ricotta
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, finely sliced, plus whole leaves to serve
- Parmesan shavings to serve
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until just cooked. Add the frozen peas, cook for 30 seconds, then drain well.
- Return the pasta and peas to the pan and add the lemon zest and juice, the oil and the ricotta. Mix well and season with a little salt and lots of black pepper. Stir in the sliced mint and serve with Parmesan shavings and whole mint leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter