Ratatouille and mozzarella baked pasta
- April 2007
- Serves 4
- takes 15 minutes to make and 20 minutes in the oven
This easy veggie recipe for ratatouille pasta bake uses time-saving ingredients to make a quick midweek meal.
- 29.1g (10.9g saturated)
- 74.7g (8.8g sugar)
- 350g large pasta shapes, such as rigatoni
- 600g frozen ratatouille, defrosted and at room temperature (see recipe, p78 of April 2007 issue)
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella, cubed
- 140g pitted black olives
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- 15g fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta until almost al dente or 3 minutes less than instructed on the packet.
- Drain the pasta and toss in a large bowl with the ratatouille. Carefully stir in the cheese, olives, nuts and half the basil. Spoon into 4 individual dishes or 1 large ovenproof baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Serve scattered with the remaining basil.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter