- September 2004
- Serves 6
- Ready in 10 minutes
A quick and easy pasta recipe made with tagliatelle, lemon, olive oil, rocket and parmesan. Perfect for a midweek supper.
For something a bit smarter, try this lemon and asparagus risotto – a perfect dinner-party main.
- 13.2g (3.8g saturated)
- 42g (1.4g sugars)
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 unwaxed lemons
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 450g fresh tagliatelle
- 75g parmesan, grated (or a vegetarian hard cheese)
- 50g wild rocket
- Mix together the zest, juice and oil in a large pasta serving bowl.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to packet instructions, drain, and add to the serving bowl.
- Season, add the cheese and toss together to coat in the dressing. Top with rocket.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter