- September 2004
- Serves 6
- Ready in 10 minutes
A quick and easy pasta recipe made with tagliatelle, lemon, olive oil, rocket and parmesan. Perfect for a midweek supper.
For something a bit smarter, try this lemon and asparagus risotto – a perfect dinner-party main.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 13.2g (3.8g saturated)
- 42g (1.4g sugars)
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 unwaxed lemons
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 450g fresh tagliatelle
- 75g parmesan, grated (or a vegetarian hard cheese)
- 50g wild rocket
- Mix together the zest, juice and oil in a large pasta serving bowl.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to packet instructions, drain, and add to the serving bowl.
- Season, add the cheese and toss together to coat in the dressing. Top with rocket.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...