Roasted artichoke and pancetta pasta
- May 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 20 min
Tumble together roasted artichokes , pancetta, pesto, rocket and orzo pasta for this easy midweek dinner. It’s on the table in just 20 mins.
Check out more quick Italian midweek meal ideas for flavour-packed dinners with minimal prep.
- 16.3g (1.7g saturated)
- 68.3g (2g sugar)
- 350g orzo (or any small pasta shapes)
- 70g piece pancetta, cut into small strips
- 100g roasted artichokes in olive oil, drained and halved
- 4 tbsp fresh pesto
- 50g wild rocket leaves
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water, according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in a non-stick pan for a few minutes, until golden and crispy, then remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan with 2 tablespoons of the cooking water. Add the pancetta, artichokes, pesto and rocket leaves, toss together well and serve immediately.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Budget pasta recipes
Easy orzo pasta with oregano, feta and tomato sauce
Make a change to your midweek bowl of pasta and use tiny rice-sized orzo to...