- Bunch of spring onions
- 400g pasta shapes
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- 400g canned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Trim away the root ends and the dark green leaves from the spring onions, then finely slice and set aside.
- Fill a large saucepan to three-quarters full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions until al dente (tender to the bite), then carefully drain using a colander.
- Put the pasta back into the saucepan and add the spring onions, tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise, and mix everything together. Easy!