Easy tuna pasta
- August 2009
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 min to make and 10-15 min to cook
This tuna pasta recipe is so easy, made with spring onions, sweetcorn and mayonnaise, it serves four and is ready in just 30 minutes.
We’ve got an easy baked tuna pasta recipe, too.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Bunch of spring onions
- 400g pasta shapes
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in sunflower oil, drained
- 400g canned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Trim away the root ends and the dark green leaves from the spring onions, then finely slice and set aside.
- Fill a large saucepan to three-quarters full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions until al dente (tender to the bite), then carefully drain using a colander.
- Put the pasta back into the saucepan and add the spring onions, tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise, and mix everything together. Easy!
Rate & review