Rum and raisin yogurt pots
- October 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in less than 30 minutes
This naughty but nice rum and raisin yogurt dessert recipe is strictly for adults.
- 16.9g (9.4g saturated)
- 43g (34.3g sugar)
- 40g soft brown sugar
- 60ml water
- 4 tbsp golden spiced rum (we like Sailor Jerry) A handful of golden raisins
- 500g tub Greek yogurt
- 2 large bananas
- Some roughly crushed ginger biscuits
- A sprinkling of chopped roasted hazelnuts
- First, make a rum and raisin syrup. Add 40g soft brown sugar and 60ml water to a small pan. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved. Increase the heat, stir through 4 tbsp golden spiced rum (we like Sailor Jerry) and a handful of golden raisins, then bubble for a few minutes until syrupy. Pour into a small bowl and leave to cool.
- Ripple the cold rum and raisin syrup through a 500g tub Greek yogurt. Slice 2 large bananas into rounds and divide among 4 pretty tumblers. Top the banana with a little rum and raisin yogurt, then add a roughly crushed ginger biscuit to each glass. Spoon over more rum and raisin yogurt, and finish with a sprinkling of chopped roasted hazelnuts and a little more crumbled ginger biscuit. Chill until ready to serve.
Rate & review