- Serves 1
- Hands-on 5 min
Forget Bloody Marys – it’s all about Sea Snappers. The classic pairing of tomato and horseradish is combined with the herby thyme, rosemary and basil flavours of Gin Mare to create this cocktail.
- 40ml Gin Mare
- 20ml Woltz’s Horseradish Vodka
- 20ml Fino Sherry
- 10 tomatoes, grated to a pulp to leave no pieces
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Finely chopped coriander
- 5ml Sugar syrup
- Combine the tomato pulp, coriander, salt and pepper. Measure out 20ml of this mixture.
- Add the measured out tomato mixture, sugar syrup, sherry, vodka and gin to a shaker. Shake hard and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry tomato on a skewer, with the green stalk still attached.
Rate & review