- January 2013
- Serves 10
- Hands-on time 5 min
This punchy Italian cocktail, with its classic bitter-sweet flavours, is so easy to make for a Christmas party or New Year’s Eve celebration – or at any other time of year, really.
Catering for a thirsty crowd? Give your cocktail-shaking arm a rest by making this party-friendly Negroni punch.
- 300ml gin (Plymouth or Martin Miller’s works well)
- 300ml Campari
- 300ml sweet vermouth (red is traditional but white is fine)
- Pared zest of 2 oranges, thinly sliced, to garnish
- Pared zest of 2 unwaxed limes, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- Pour all the liquid ingredients into a large glass jug with ice cubes. Stir with a long spoon, then strain into 10 short glasses with a few ice cubes. Briefly stir, then garnish with a twist of orange (and maybe lime) zest.
Rate & review