- January 2013
- Serves 10
- Hands-on time 5 min
This punchy Italian cocktail, with its classic bitter-sweet flavours, is so easy to make for a Christmas party or New Year’s Eve celebration – or at any other time of year, really.
Catering for a thirsty crowd? Give your cocktail-shaking arm a rest by making this party-friendly Negroni punch.
- 300ml gin (Plymouth or Martin Miller’s works well)
- 300ml Campari
- 300ml sweet vermouth (red is traditional but white is fine)
- Pared zest of 2 oranges, thinly sliced, to garnish
- Pared zest of 2 unwaxed limes, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- Pour all the liquid ingredients into a large glass jug with ice cubes. Stir with a long spoon, then strain into 10 short glasses with a few ice cubes. Briefly stir, then garnish with a twist of orange (and maybe lime) zest.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...