Singapore-style crab noodles
- June 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min
Take your stir-fry game to the next level with these curried coconut and crab noodles. If you have any leftover lemons or limes, add a bit of zest and a squeeze of juice to the mix too.
Need something even quicker? Our chilli crab noodles take just 20 minutes to make.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 20.1g (7.8g saturated)
- 50.4g (4.6g sugars)
- 250g vermicelli egg noodles
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 240g packs mixed vegetable stir-fry (we used Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Tenderstem Broccoli with Garlic & Chilli Stir Fry)
- 400ml can lighter coconut milk
- 2-4 tsp curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 200g cooked crabmeat (we used mixed packs of white and brown)
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain, then run under cold water until cool.
- Put the oil in a large frying pan or wok set over a high heat. Pick out the chunkier vegetables from the stir-fry packs and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes so they’re slightly charred but still have bite, then tip onto a plate.
- Turn the heat down to medium, add the coconut milk and curry powder to the pan/wok and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the noodles and crabmeat, then heat for 2 minutes more. Return the chunky veg to the pan/wok along with the rest of the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes to heat through.
If you have any leftover lemons or limes, add a bit of zest and a squeeze of juice.
Rate & review
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...