Thai-style crab rice noodles
- August 2005
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 minutes
Crab rice noodles is a balanced Asian recipe that’s low in fat and on the table in 15 minutes.
- 2 bundles of stir-fry rice noodles
- Bunch of spring onions
- 2 carrots
- Handful of beansprouts
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 180g fresh white crabmeat (see our how-to video below) or 170g can white crabmeat, drained
- Handful of chopped mint
- Put rice noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water from the kettle and set aside until softened. Drain, refresh and return to the bowl.
- Finely slice spring onions and cut carrots into very thin strips (or use a julienne peeler). Add to the noodles with beansprouts.
- Mix sweet chilli sauce and the limejuice together and season. Toss through the noodles with crabmeat and chopped mint.
- Divide between 4 bowls or plates to serve.
Rate & review