Smoked salmon and caper linguine
- April 2011
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 minutes
Made with just five ingredients, this easy pasta recipe combines smoked salmon, crème fraîche, capers and fresh dill in a creamy sauce, making it a perfect midweek meal.
- 15.7g (5.5g saturated)
- 74.9g (3.5g sugars)
- 400g linguine or spaghetti
- 200g smoked salmon trimmings
- 2 tbsp capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes for al dente or until cooked to your liking. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water in the pan, then return the pasta to the pan and toss with the oil.
- Return to a very low heat and stir through the remaining ingredients. Season with lots of black pepper and a little salt, then serve immediately.
This is great served with lemon wedges to squeeze over or, for more of a kick, horseradish.
Creamy pasta dishes demand wines with a bit of zip and freshness to cut through the sauce. Sauvignon Blanc is an obvious choice.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...